CHICARELA ( ” fight ” according to the dictionary euskalorro TMEO ) arises from a handful of songs that Javier Zurbano ( guitarist Flitter ) started writing a year ago. Simple, direct and well arranged songs. Some have romantic lyrics and cut staff as ” Dime quyien eras ” or ” La Reina ” and other ironic about as mundane as ” Chica del Telediario ” or “El Telefono ” .
Recorded at CM25 studies Estella / Lizarra (Navarra ) in January 2006 by Frank Ramirez.
– Guitars , bass and vocals : Javi Zurbano
– Batteries: Tony Gates yJavi Zurbano
– Graphic Design : Miguel Orcaray
– Photos: Lucia Andrew and Charles Boni Elizaga .
– Edited by GOR Diskak .
– Marisa Franco: vocals on ” Gracias a la vida ”
– Maduro: guitar solo on ” The Train ” and ” Selfish ”
– Gabriel Saretsky : guitar solo on ” Good blood” .